- calm and discipline yourself first before disciplining your child
- help your child see themselves as a contributing member of the family
- use the power of attention: what you focus on you get more of
- help your child to exercise free will
- and most importantly help your child maintain their self-esteem by accepting feelings while setting limits
Calm, Connect & Coach Setting Limits While Empowering Children
Join us for a two consecutive Saturday mornings to better understand yourself and
your child and gain some valuable compassionate tools to parent effectively and resolve family conflicts.
This workshop is interactive and you will benefit not only from the knowledgeable coach but from the support
and insight of other parents/caretakers of young children. Learn how to:
Where? Miami Nature Playschool @The Enchanted Forrest
When? Saturday November 11 & 18 , 9:00AM to 1:30PM
Cost? $280/person $100/partner or additional caregiver
Parents and other caretakers welcome.