This parent-child program was designed specifically, with conscious parenting and mindfulness in mind, for children with limited access to outdoors during the school week. We offer school-aged children a space for unstructured outdoor play, where they can interact with the natural world, get messy, climb trees, garden and practice mindfulness. The program encourages an appreciation and respect for nature and others, fosters creativity, and encourages imagination.
Adventures in the Forest is an ongoing program offered on Saturdays at the Enchanted Forest in North Miami from 10:30a.m. to 12:30p.m.
- This is a parent and child program for families with children 4 to 10 years old and their younger siblings.
- Drop off option is available for children 6 to 10 years old.
- Classes available in Packs of 8
- Families have 12 saturdays to use the 8 class pack.
- First time? Trial class only $15.00
- Limited space available.
- Registration in advance is required – No Walk-ins.